Former Assistant Coach at Illinois, Mark Perry had a storied career at Iowa. Perry won a pair of NCAA titles. He was a four-time All-American from 2005-08 and won a Big Ten title in 2007. He helped lead the Hawkeyes to an NCAA team national title in 2008 and was a team captain from 2005-08.
Three-time Big Ten Coach of the Year Tom Brands completed his 11th season as head wrestling coach at the University of Iowa. A 1996 Olympic gold medalist and member of wrestling’s Hall of Fame, Brands is only the eighth wrestling coach at the University of Iowa. The former Hawkeye wrestler was a four-time All-American and three-time national champion.
Two-time World Champion and 2000 Olympic bronze medalist Terry Brands is in his 20th season on the University of Iowa staff. Brands was promoted to associate head coach in 2011 after serving two stints as an assistant coach at Iowa.
- Mitch Kelly firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aaron Robertson email@example.com
- Ryan Key Ryan.Key@windstream.com
- Al Zahasky firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adam Fellers email@example.com
- Ryan Smidt firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brad Eldeen email@example.com
Copyright 2017 - Hawkeye Wrestling Club Donations - All Rights Reserved